Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shockwave Vol 2

ET PbD,
I'm Latin and Proud! Yiou have a problem with that? To bad your Leftist education system didn't stripme of my heritage and history as it did to some weaker members of my people.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 8:03pm

jennifer,
Serbia will seize it back and send the Muslims invaders packing!
Milosevic was a hero, a great man. It's a shame Americaq stabbed a Christian Warrior in the back!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 8:25pm

solitaire,
You're against No Child Left behind because it makes Spanish and Black Kids learn at the same level as Whites?
Why do you Leftists think Spanish and Black Kids can't learn like Whites.
Ever heard of Seneca?
He was a Hispano-Roman Poet.
We were civilized when yopu Anglos where living in huts in Northern Europe.
Read some history!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 8:28pm

MikeTheLiberal,
"I'm going to an AKC rally next weekend! "
Really?
Good for you!
I volunteer at an Akita Rescue.
It really saddens me what people do to these beautiful creatures.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 8:30pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count on Konservo's "Latin Lapdog" for an endless supply of imaginary strawmen of the more pointless sort. Do you suppose he dresses up in a toga to blog?

And I say that not to mock your heritage, Shockwave/Rodan/etc. You're welcome to it and pride is not a bad thing, except when it perpetually goeth before a fall.

No, I say it because I think you are a fool who imagines everyone is out to get him, and who thus overcompensates with delusions of grandeur.

Total Pageviews