Monday, February 18, 2008

The Only Time Truthy Makes Me Spin Is When I Roll On The Floor Laughing


Get yourself an education then you would be able to comprehend.

What? You did't know the markets were off today? Must not be paying attention.
So?

Must have been a slow day at Newshounds, if that's the most hateful thing you can come up with. You're usually a lot more spiteful and deranged.

Eh?
(Not you personally, but Newshounds in general).

Eh?
A donation? Maybe you should be paying me. Ever notice how the threads I choose to grace with my presence have more comments on average than those I ignore?

In all seriousness, if Newshounds wasn't so averse to differing opinions, to the point of censoring those it disagrees with or finds inconvenient, I would consider it.

I've donated to other worthy sites. MRC, for one.

Eh?
You're strangely silent on the fact that I'm usually the first on up and posting on Saturday and Sunday mornings though, while you trolls are sleeping off your Pabst-and-Chips-Ahoy-induced torpor.

Eh?
I donated to Scrappleface, too.

Eh?

Back on topic please. This is between me and Anti-Truth.

Yes a mod is "engaging" a troll while yelling at regulars not to.

As I've said before, if you trolls would just ignore me, I'd go away.

It'll never happen. Why? Because you hate it when I point out your lies, and you spend the rest of the day trying to spin your way out.

Eh?

Hell, y'all have got me in such a generous mood, I might go donate to Johnny Dollar.

Eh?

After clearly being the person to "engage" Truthy Melanie shut off the comments to her thread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truthy has my vote as the biggest cocksucker the republican party has outside of Larry Craig.

Anonymous said...

He may be a cocksucker, but he is successfully driving at least one mod to distraction.

It reminds of when I was a young child and my older, much faster brother would make my mother furious.
Since I was the one she could catch, I got the whack.
I'm afraid that it's gonna be we regulars who are really gonna pay for Truthy's mis-behavior.

Total Pageviews