Friday, February 29, 2008

Now They Complain About Gas Prices

“Gas prices straining budgets, CNN.com readers say”… http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/29...irpt/ index.html
Ya know, I recall back in 2006 election Hillary Clinton telling Americans that we if vote in the Democratic Party into the House and Senate, ‘we will lower gas prices’…um I’m STILL waiting. And why don’t you liberals call her on that? You’d do it if a Republican had made the same statement. Any ONE in public office should be held accountable for (false) statements they make, be they are Democrats or Republicans. Sadly, the ‘progressive’ liberals will do anything to get their party in power, even if it destroys this great country. Has Bush made mistakes, yes he has, just as past Presidents have. But for Hillary to state if we elect them into office they will lower gas prices is pure BullShit but….the saddest part is MOST American’s believed her…that’s scary. I can’t wait for a liberal progressive democrat to get into office and totally fuck our country up….hey comrade, how ya doing today! The only free speech will of those of the left, there will be no free speech for the other side(s). Our Bill of Rights and Constitution will a dream of the pass. It’s happening even now, kiss them good bye. Since I’m in my 50’s, I won’t see the total end of the Bill of Right or Constitution, but I see it coming and it’s sad. I feel sadness for my children who will have to endure the destruction of a great nation. BTW, Jimmy Carter was our worst President ever. He should have stayed on the peanut farm.
BTW...how many of you here know that Martin Luther King was a Republican? Can I see a count of hands?

No comments:

Total Pageviews