Friday, February 22, 2008

Jonathan And I Are Honored


BEST INFILTRATION/MEMORIALIZATION

Props to Count Istvan, Jonathan and Yakki, for engaging the trolls on their own terms through their respective personal blogs. What would we do without your courageous forays into the Trollosphere, and especially with Count’s dedicated chronicling of the trolls’ excesses on the News Hounds mains? Congratulations to all three of you for a thankless job well done!
Posted by: Kim, Pb.D on Fri 2.22 4:40pm

Thank You

5 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Wow! What an honor it is!
Thank you, Kim, for this amazing award!

Anonymous said...

Indeed.

I will cherish it always!

I'd like to thank my momma for showing me how silly Conservatives can be sometimes,my poppa for showing me how aggresive Liberals can be,my brothers for packing me out of all the bars we gots drunk in,and my sister the nurse for helping me after I got packed outa them bars!

And of course Kim,for being such a fine ass woman.

:D

Anonymous said...

I would remiss if I didn't thank Ranger Bob, 2008, Truthy, G-dawg and the rest of the Newshounds trolls. We could not have won this award with out them.

Anonymous said...

Nope.

Even the slacker trolls. They had a hand in helping.

WE LOVE YOU ALL!

(read: we love to shit on you all!)

Anonymous said...

Well done, gentlemen. All three of you do yeoman's service and are deserving of our thanks (for doing the thankless). Bravo!

Total Pageviews