Monday, February 18, 2008

It's this kind of rhetoric....

that Christian fundies spew that scares the shit out of me.
On what charges?

Discrimination, regligious persecution. Why? Because that Sodomite teacher expelled his daughter from her British Literature class.

And I agree with him, these idiots should pay, and pay dearly. This country is going to have to wake up, and start fighting before America is destroyed. Make the sleeping army of God across America arise, and shout the battle cry.

Aw, geez, not this shit again!

Edit From Count Istvan: I asked Jeremiah to join us and he responded:

No thanks, Count Istvan, I prefer to stay here at my own blog.

The Bible says evil company corrupts. So if I go anywhere, it will be where there are decent rules of language.

Thanks for asking though.

--Jeremiah--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I invited Jeremiah over here...
Hey Jeremiah come visit Jonathan and I at http://rangerbobfriends.blogspot.com/

Bring your friends we would love to discuss the evils of the world with you buddy. Come I promise great fellowship...

but I am not holding my breath.

Total Pageviews