Tuesday, February 19, 2008

International Dog Walking Incident Riles Shockwave!

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=1.0.1892967009

Care to comment on this?

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:09pm

Claudo,
"Who the fuck cares!!!!!"

That's why you Leftists condem anything Israel does right?
But Iran can do whatever!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:17pm

"Why the Right's silence about...well, just about everything? "

There's diffrent factions of the Right. I'm a Spanish/Anti-Globalist/anti-Islamic Rightwinger.
I'm not silence and call out the Left and Corporatist Right all the time.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:19pm

Circle Takes The Square,
Free Republic is for the Minute maid Men crowd. I would get ban in a minute.
I've been bann from several Rightwing sites for my Pro-Hispanic Immigrant/Anti-Globalist views.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:21pm

Escape Goat,
I'm not voting./ There's no political party that fits my views. As always you steroetype and can't think outside your peanut brain sized world view.

Aunty Em
Just like pointing out the Left's hypocrisy when it comes to Iran and Muslims.
If it was Christians or Israelis doing this you guys would be whining.
You're a Dop hater so your a pathetic slime.
Hopefully a Dog will piss on you!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:24pm

The Serbians will return and Kick the Islamists ass!
Long live Serbia!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:12pm

Aunty Em
I have Leftist friends who are anti-Islamic and Anti-Globalization. I respectthgem and view them as allies.

MLI am Latin you Anglo Trash loser!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:27pm

solitaire,
I hate Bush more than you I bet!

claudo,
You're obviously ignorant and don't know who the Minute Men are.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:28pm

Circle Takes The Square,
I'm a Populist, not a Libertarian. I detest Corporatism, against Free Trade and detest Globalization which has stagnated wages for Americans.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:33pm

claudo,
So why do you Leftists bitch about everything Israel does?
If it has nothing to do with you why do you Leftist care?

Esacape Goat,
Serbia was in the Right.
It was their land and they will return with Russia's help.
Obama or Hillary will be President and they'll chicken out of a fight!
Kossovo will be Christian again!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:35pm

solitaire,
Do you want to organize Anti-Iran rallies?
I do.
I want to get Koran burings and Flag buring rallies too!
Are you down?

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:36pm

MLP,
I'm not this Vinny.
I guess you can't believe that there are Hispanics that don't feel inferior to you Whites and don't need a hand out from your people.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:38pm

Thank you Leftist fro proving my point.
You Leftards can never condemn anything Muslims do.
I bet if this was Israel or Ethiopia you Leftist would be raising hell!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:40pm

Jonathan,
My point is that you Leftists get riled up whenever Israel or any Anti-Islamic nation does something. Yet you Leftists saty silent on Islamic countries when they do wrong.
Just exposing you and guess what, I have proved it!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:43pm

Aunty Em
Nice Leftist talking point! Islam is a terror religions and yes Muslims have Terror symapthies.
Ever heard of the 7th Century Jihad?
I bet not!
Any religion that hates Dogs should be banned in AMerica!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:45pm

MLP,
You Leftist have proven your Pro-Islamic views.
You guys are so easy to fall into my trap!
Ha ha ha ha !
You Leftists are so simple and Naive. I love going at it with you clowns!
You Leftists and the Corporatist/Globalist Right are just a bunch of sheep with no independent thought!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:47pm

Aunty Em,
You Leftards don't get it!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:48pm

pegleg peggy,
Bush is a Saudi Puppet. He's our Dhimmi in Chief!
Just like Clinton is a stooge of China and Dubai.
The Bush and Clinton families shopuld be chsed out of America! The Republicans and Democrats should be banned!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:50pm

MLP,
What more do you want! I exposed the Left's Pro-Islamic views!
Also your anti-Hispanic bias shows with the blood comment!

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:51pm

solitaire,
Obviously you're ignorant. Why do we need Political parties?
We need Independent minded Individuals who's loyalty is to the American people and our Nation. Not foreign interests, Global Corporations and Corrupt Unions.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:54pm

MLP,
I just shattereed your worldview and I love it!
You never knew there where anti-Islamic Hispanics did you? Of Course not, since you know nothing of the Latin People's struggle with Islam.

Posted by: Shockwave on Tue 2.19 7:55pm

No comments:

Total Pageviews