Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fast Eddie Keeps Lying

john t,

Don't be such a fucking idiot. Two weeks ago I never heard of this site.
C I,

On what basis do you declare me to be someone else?
If there was a Fast Eddie on this site before last week it was not me. I'm sure I am much smarter than he could ever be. With time, you will see that nobody else could ever be me.
For some strange reason I seem to fascinate you. Kind of creepy. Is that why you are here, to talk about me? What's the point?
You are paranoid. Just by coincidence, I say that is one of the major characteristics of lefties like yourself. Did I mention unhinged? Well, you are that, too. I guess you are not an "ideas" person, because you don't have any tonight.

I didn't see it, so I can't really comment on that. If he did call her a Nazi, that would be pretty stupid of him.

I was talking about Arianna, and you were talking about me. I wasn't on O'Reilly tonight.
Bill O'Reilly once again told it like it was. The KKK comparison probably wasn't totally accurate, but he is right in saying that Huffpo is disgusting little hate-spewing rabid dog of a website. Says a lot about a website when you CONTINUOUSLY have to delete filthy coments or even just close the comment section altogether.
Arianna married a guy who turned out to be a queer. What a maroon! One would think she would have figured that out before they were married.
"So have you seen any of the right-wing blogs?"

Yes. Free Republic gets particularly nasty. And FR's founder was castigated by O'Reilly for not monitoring his comment sections close enough.

You're making this too easy. Tell lies about how I must be on O'Reilly's payroll and think you have won. No. You're getting your clocks cleaned again and again.

john t,

Paranoia is an ugly thing. If you had any ideas I presume you would present them. I'm not holding my breath.




No comments:

Total Pageviews