Friday, February 22, 2008

Fast Eddie Is Liar

Yakki,

I'm serious. I never heard of this site until this week, and I do not know what "OT forum" is.

You accused me of not knowing that Russ is not American. Read my 11:50 comment to see that you are full of it. You stand accused as a person who "can't read good"!
Hey Man
If Cali gets hit with an earthquake I want my free atm card...looking forward to that limo ride to the tittie bar for a lap dance.
Fast Eddie | 08.28.06 - 7:12 pm | #

So the libs are wiping thier lips after finishing with Al Queda and are starting to suck Irans dick.
Punk ass Bitches.
Fast Eddie | 09.01.06 - 1:08 am | #

You could never love this country more than me,none of you Liberal ass kissers.
We did'nt let you hand the country over to the commies,and we will never let you hand it over to islamic facsists.
Get Bent
Losers
Fast Eddie | 09.01.06 - 2:31 am |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly,and he got his ass spanked again tonight,hahaha!

I'm glad you saved those though Count. That's useful when he shows back up.

Anonymous said...

How many "Fast Eddie"s can there be in the political/media-watch section of the Intertubes? Because I remember a "Fast Eddie" who turned up more than a year ago, claiming to hail from LGF. At the time there was discussion over whether or not he was a Goob sockpuppet.

How much you wanna bet he's "only ever posted under one name" as well?

Lame.

Total Pageviews