Monday, February 25, 2008

A Canadian American?

You're close, moron. I'm Canadian-American.

Eh?


Oh? Which national offices were we voting on in '06?

Oopsies!

(The answer, for those of you educated in public schools, is...none).

Dumbass!

Eh?

Hmm, like the New Hampshire Democrats, who responded so strongly to Hitlery's racist attacks?

Eh?

So what if I was mentally challenged lefty, you have a problem with retarded people?
Hitlery knows the Democrat party extremely well, and she thinks they will respond negatively to the photo her campaign circulated of Obama wearing native dress.

Eh?

John T, I can draw a map too...Go fuck yourself too buddy...


Would you like me to explain stupid? What does Colocation have to do with bandwidth? Well for starters, there's privately held data centers like mine that sell colocation. The bandwidth providers also sell data center space as well or colocation. We have our own network comprised of Abovenet, Level 3, Qwest, & At & T, and we also offer carrier neutral space as well...Been in this industry since college, and I hate posers too.

No, John T, if you're going to call me out on this shit, first acknowlege none of you guys knew what the fuck you were talking about when it comes to teleco - I do. Everything I've told you has been true..I already admitted to your dumb ass about the traceroute....
Canadian Paul, care to tell me what you do with a raised floor environment and no connectivity in 2008..Fuck off...

No comments:

Total Pageviews