Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Thought

You ever ponder an episode in your life when at the time you tried and tried and tired to make it work only to watch it hopelessly fail? You fought to make it work, you lied to make it work, not only to yourself but to others involved. Then years after you raised the white flag and you have excepted defeat on that episode of life your mind wanders back to the episode and you realize not only was it doomed to fail from the beginning but your life is actually better for it having failed. Then of course you ask yourself why in the hell was I working so hard to save that Titanic in the first place?

Don't ask me why I was thinking about this tonight. My mind was doing a mental look back over 35+ years of life good and bad. Maybe it comes with the age but lately I have been replaying my life aged 21-28 and wondering what the hell were you thinking?

Usually when I start doing this it means it's time to go to bed.

No comments:

Total Pageviews