Saturday, October 9, 2010

Planet Boob Reads Every Post On Blog Finds One Word Miss-Spelled Calls Me Gay

There you go. He searched 6 months worth of posts found where I spelled ferry fairy (admittedly a bad typo though I've done worse.) Of course if that makes me gay what does it say about the man who wrote

I won't say which one, but I will say that in the immigration debate, I am very interested in protecting our Borders. Anyhow, last moth we had our annual managers meeting in Florida,

That's good to know Florida has seen it's last moth, of course you still couldn't pay me to live there.

He also seems to have a problem with me going out to eat on my birthday because and these are his words...It's something he hasn't "done since he was 12" I shouldn't tell him that because I went to my Nephew's B and A football games, my younger nephews flag game, the Nebraska game last night, (a Bob Peters game BTW) and the fact I always take the Contessa out on Friday night that I haven't eaten at home since Monday night. That would really piss me off. Oh And he's mad I took a vacation to Alaska.

Oh and from the same blog post where Bob talks about the last moth in Florida...

"what a delightful, intelligent, and thoughtful girl Jenna Bush was, and what an honor it was to speak with her. Say what you will about George W. Bush (and many of you have), he and Laura did something right to turn out such an impressive child."

No comments:

Total Pageviews