Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Open Thread

Man I bought a bag of these yesterday and they have to be the hottest damn chips I have ever eatin. But Since I am sitting here about to knock off the bag they can't be too bad :)

Got the auto feeder out for the cats and for whatever reason the instructions weren't with the feeder. After the Contessa scoured the house I finally said why wouldn't they be in the that brief case where you keep all the instructions to everything else? They were. Anyway I got the thing loaded and set and for reasons known only to her she decided the food wasn't "even" enough in the jug and spilled it all trying to even it out. I got the food picked up and back in the machine and told her if she spilled it again I was kicking her ass. (This was an idle threat for any of you who are worried) She said if I spilled it again I would kick my own ass.

One Thing more about The Celtics. It turns out that according to Red's Army Paul Pierce and Kendrick Perkins were playing hurt and have to have surgeries as well. It's quite amazing this team went as far as it did with all of it's injuries.

Anyway I say all of this, except that part about the C's, to say that I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I have two requests...

Don't allow any posts from Ranger Bob to stay no matter the subject

And Ditto for Lil Bushie jerk off.

Late Edit: What's this? A Sherlock Holmes trailer? With Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes? Sold.

7 comments:

et said...

Consider it done, Count! Hope you and the Contessa are going somewhere fun.

Anonymous said...

On the pull question If either series is a sweep it will be Cavs-Magic. The if the Lakers-Nuggets series is a sweep it will be the Nuggets doing the sweeping.

Anonymous said...

I have to find a new layout for this blog so we can post pictures and you tube clips.

Anonymous said...

Unless The NBA hands it to the Lakers which they just did with Kobe at the end of the half.

Anonymous said...

I changed the layout because it just got to be a hassle with bigger pictures and youtube clips with the old layout. I tried to keep it about the same colors. I may switch it to light shade of Grey.

Mr. Brown said...

You must really love the Lakers, don;t ya, Count.
:D

Anonymous said...

pull question? Poll Question. Damn. Yep I do Jonathan :) Looks like the Nuggets gave this one away but I still say they win this series.

Total Pageviews