Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yes Some More Tollness


I think she did great.Been watching Fox since 6:00am I honestly don't see the problems that this site is pointing out.

I give her 5 g-strings. LOL


It's a morning show, No different then the View, and should we discuss the intelligence of the women on that show. I think not!


Care to state why other than you hate Fox?
No I'm implying, which states it pretty clearly above, that The Morning show is not a news show, so fits right along with the View. Can't bunch it all up in one neat package like you would want cause of one show. Also the View is 1 hour, thank God and is trying to do politics, Rosie and the Old “Dead” Chick, but can’t get the facts right.
More fair and Balanced than this site could ever be on it's best day.
Well, feel free to articulate pro-Fox, conservative rebuttals. And if you don't like snark, as related to Fox, then you won't be comfortable here.
claudo | 02.17.07 - 2:59 pm | #

Thanks Claudo and I will pipe up from time to time and give you my opinion. I don't need to feel comfortable I've been married for 18 years with 3 kids. LOL
If I were there with no pinups I would take it where I could get it. I sure would not be watching MSNBC or CNN. LOL

I bet Claudo and Colmes would make a great couple.

Both see things the same way :)


Yes that word is still used. Thank God.

O.K. Other than me and the Author of this post who watched her this morning. Going of the posted video is not enough IMO.
Claudo,

Nacy Grace scares me more than Greta but good point.

Katie,

LOL, I use to have the Hot's for her. Such a waste.


I take that back, Katie still moves me. LOL



Claudo,

I love Jane Hall. Your right, I wish she would be on more.
Al Fanken, I know who he is, "Air America" never listened so don't know much about him. Isn't he running for Senate now?

LOL skeptic2005

Love the pooltable shot.


sorry pokertable shot.

Deborah,

Im surprise that your daughter or you would be shocked to see Hall on Fox. You would think you would want more just like her on Fox to keep it Fair and Balanced. The fact that your shocked just states that you don't want Fox to be Fair and Balanced but to just go away.

Kent,

Stating what you did above and providing no facts to back it up is just wrong. Besides are you answering my post with this dribble. It has nothing to do with what I posted.


Kent,

P.S. Your Homepage link does not work.


Yo homeboy,

If you have been around for a long time why do you still have the writing style of a 6th grader ? Oh yeah I forgot. You're a liberal.
This prooves that liberals hate competition because they cannot frame the debate because they do not have facts.
Charles Butler | 02.18.07 - 1:25 pm | #

You S.O.B.'s just love to make stuff up don't you? You guys just don't like what people like O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Malkin, Medved, Savage, and others say, so you twist and spin it around to make it sound worse than it was intended! Stop trying to censor independent and Conservative voices or you will be exposed!

No comments:

Total Pageviews