Monday, February 19, 2007

A Quick Apology.

To The Reader(s) of The Ranger Blog...

I know that there is a new troll making an ass of himself with his hellish stories about keeping Colfax Avenue safe from Al-Qaeda and the Ranger is lying some more in Off Topic I will try and get as much of these quotes as possible posted here but the truth is I don't like to track the troll quotes on the weekend. Saturday is the day I look after my Father and it's tough to have much of a sense of humor after seeing him the way he is and you need a sense of humor to look for Troll quotes and not become as Batshit crazy as the idiots you are quoting. It's a sanity thang. If you aren't in the right frame of mind when you are purposefully looking for some of the most offensive, most ignorant shit ever written you yourself start to get depressed or even worse angry. Sunday is my lazy day and always has been. I hate Sunday's. :)
I promise to get some more troll droppings here post haste and hope you understand

Stephen

Count Istvan

No comments:

Total Pageviews