Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fighting Soldiers From The Sky...



Crank Up your Barry Sadler The Colfax Commando is here.

Yakki,

Were to begin. I did serve, U.S.A.F. Lowry Colorado 4714 Transportation. Do a google search or should I just scan and post my paper work.

As far as the proof of you not being from this country. I have been on this site now for 5 month's and have seen your post in your words stating you were not from this country. Simple is as Simple does.

Last you have never had the honor of wearing the uniform cause you would most likely be washed out in the 2nd week. Sorry, Truth hurts don't it. Just stating the facts.


Sorry 4715th Transportation. Typo

NON-BINDING,

Get real, Like Bob says do the Dems have the balls to not fund the war. Give them their NON-BINDING Bitch session and lets move on.

Yakki,

Nice try. It's the Dems who want to spit on our soliders and make it another Vitenam. But you not being from this country would not understand the trama the troops wen through at that time.
Yakki,

Are you calling me Rambo? LOL

Proof of what you not being from this country. Hum Prior post should do the trick.

Proof of Dems spitting on soliders heading back from Vietnam, Hum My Father and Uncles.

Fake Veteran, Not, I served did you?
Pelosi

"We just want to be the New Democrate Party that states in History that we are against the war but don't have the Balls to stand up and put our money where our mouth is but willing to put our foot in such mouth."
woke,

A teacher, Yet another Left wing teacher retired. Thank God.

I will go over his IRS Disclosuers and will get back with you. Hope you were teaching Math. LOL

As for joining are party, Please don't we, as you know have are own nuts and don't need any more. LOL
Woke,

If you new someone over there you would know your talking out of your ass. Are you doing a Jim Carry on purpose? How Funny, I get it now.

Yakki,

Your post was meaningless, the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force have just down sized their requirements, Medical, Criminal, and other wise. You should be able to get in now. Check again. Please.
Yakki,

email me your info, what service you want, what postion you want, and where you want to be stationed, LOL. I will get you in touch with a friend of mine that will hook you up.

Yakki,

Yes, Actually, we can strap that dialysis machine to you and you will not be on the front line but be in a support position. Still not good for you Heh. Didn’t think so.


woke would you rather I attack your ass for not serving? Bring it on Bitch

Yes woke I was. Dessert Strom. Not a war to some but Gassed just the same.
Yakki,

Till you serve, Keep your pie hole shut about the military. Thats to you and the rest of the pie holes on this site who have no clue.

woke,

What the F is that, are you smokin again?


Woke,

Should your name be changed to Wake-An_Bake

Yes Yakki,

If Woke was a Vietnam vet should be easy to prove, So Put up or shut up.


And Woke if you did server and are on the real, then thank you for your service.
Yakki,

Ive been banned 12 times, Im not going away asswipe, get a clue. Loser.
Yes woke,

Transpertaion,
Which means your ass would not get from point a to point b.

Navy is just a boat ride to the Marines but they still get respect.

You must be Army where you all just piss on each other regardless of rank or MOS
Woke,

I did fight for my country. Were you in Dessert Storm, No, So just Close the mouth and move on.
Yakki,

To you that would be your worst nightmare, to Woke, Not so much, You just need to pipe down and let a real man talk for you seeing you have no clue.
Ya,
Sorry Woke,

I did, Not sure you did. But I can scan my paperwork can you?

Sonny, LOL Im 40 Asswipe
Im sorry Woke did that foot get stuck in your damn mouth?
Yakki,

Sorry Pal,

I will email to another proven Vet but not to a non vet. Privacy reasons and another vet would Know why, You Not so much.

Yakki,

For any reason, a True vet can do research on any vet. If your not a vet you dont have a login to the Federal Database in Virgina. So My point would be if Woke was a true vet email me for info and look me up. I gave this same info to OldMarine, yet he could not look me up cause he had no idea were to go, Vet, I think not.


Woke posting more spam,

LOL See my point?



Sorry Woke,

I was, LOL, You just can't get over that an ex Air Force has a different point of view then you.

Yakki,

"Oh,so what you're saying is that any veteran has access to a sensitive database of other vets info?
"

Yes they do, I can't get more info on woke cause I have a brother still in under Verterns Affairs. So convince him to pipe up and give his real name and stats.


woke so how old, calling me sonny boy. LOL what are you 32. LOL

Woke,

So what's your real name and where did you serve? What war and What time?

Woke, You called me Sonny back it up pal. Im 40

woke,

LOL, you have everyone hear smoked on that bullshit. LOL, ROFL......

Big war Hero. Im sure there glad to have you on this forum. LOL


Woke,

Age

Age

Age

Age

Let's give the details so all on this website can follow up on your bullshit.

LOL
Yakki

Woke

3rd SPS....Bien Hoa to Tay Nihn 69-70...Security

is a figment of Woke's imagination? It does not exist. Army, and Marines had no such unit.

I suppose he will tell you it was a secret unit that only the President new, "taken from the current show 24" LOL,

Get a life, this guy is blowing smoke up your ass and if you like the feeling then just stay bent over.

My lord, anyone could post on hear saying they are ex military and you would have no clue cause you don't follow up.

I’m sure Woke and Yakked are secret agents working for Polesi and are bound by silence to speak of their secret postings.

Lol, really now. Do I need to get a shovel to scope the shit out of this post? Do the People who run these post not know who you are, or who you are pretending to be.

I smell a lawsuit. You do know it's a federal crime to pretended to be military personal. Right? You do know that Right. So you better be sure before you pipe up and I copy the comments, which I have in the past, that you’re sure your ex-military. Just like a Cop, you better have proof.

I don't know what you all been bitchen about while I have been typing this but have notice 8 new post and will read them after I post this.
Anonymous
Your the Dumbass, Keep believing what your reading. LOL

God, what a tool.
Woke,

I have my paperwork do you have your's? I didn't think so scam.
Base is not in Denver Theroachman, you should really look into it instead of just Gooling it. Please, I lived there you Not so Much.

Good one Count. LOL, What I expect from a Lib spelling session.

What else do they have to offer. Let me think,,,,,,,,,Humm,,,,,,,Nothing


John T posted it before for you. They forget so fast. I have been banned more times than you have changed your Undies. Remember now. Shit I even posted my name and address. Did you want me to pick you up and bring you here?

John T. Post your Address, I will come pick you up.
Keep living in your own world


Woke. LOL You were Army weren't You.
roachman, how is it I don't know the base I served at. I was never asked, YOU did not aske nor did anyone else. It's in my name. So a simple Google search, which is what the simple do, and you get what you got. Loser.
John T.

I suggest seeing how you spam this site search for every post you posted in. You will see it. We had are run in and already settled this debate.

Sorry Woke,

The test to get into the Air Force is the Highest of all Branches. The Army the Lowest. Im sure you were Army.


TheRoachMan.......



That's just too funny,,,,,

Your last comment is a joke right, cause it should be.

theroachman or woke

Did you want to stay up till 3am cst to post after me with your bad ass comment or just wait till the moderator of the article cleans out all right wing comments and leaves the left. Just let me know, Im planning on staying up all night to educate you dumb asses.

John T.

So you suggest I should do the research for you that I already gave you once. Such a Lib. Do it yourself.


Again theroachman,

Unlike you I will backup all statements.


Sorry theroachman

He wanted info I have already given on 3 occasions. He needs to do the research not me. I asked I supplied if he forgot what thread it was supplied not my duty to reoffer the info. Get a Clue.


theroachman,

Info he is asking for has been given out in three different threads on this very site. He has done the research and backed off. He is not recognizing my new name so feel he needs to pound e on me. I’m not doing the research for him on what threads on this site the info was posted, he can do it himself. He will come to the same conclusion and sit back an shut up just like he has in the past.


Sorry roachman and
Woke if you feel like your left out in the dark. It feels normal to you im sure.


roachman,

Lets let evryone know that you never asked me to goto the forums. Though Im sure your lovely admins will delete this, never to be seen, you ass the fool hearted.


K so Roachman,

Nor What's his name, Ah, Oh ya

Woke, they both ran off like a bunch of left wing banchee's. MoonBats to the core. LOL


John T.

Really, How many times much I give you the same info. Really, you research, look it up, say your sorry and we move on. Care to do it again?


John T.

How many times must I give you the same info. I give you the info, you research and you disappear in fear. What's up whith that.


ea John T.

Sure, You Know my name, it's been givin, You Know my address, It's been given, You know my phone, It's been given, You not sharing your honesty with the rest of the posters.

PRICELESS.
Anonymous,

How about, you have no clue.

Godzilla104,

You have to be 14 or otherwise you would have no clue what the Dems were saying, cause the talk on a High School Level and Keep the African Americans in the dark and Under there finger in fear.
Right john t. He's already proven to everyone that he has lied repeatedly in his posts here, so lets pay him no more mind. All he has left is childish insults.

Hello Godailla04 got anything to back that up? I think not. Wanting John T to help, he can’t even do a simple search on this site of his post to pull the results. So I guess you both left without a clue.

Typically
Democrat!
As far as your NON-Binding-Agreement

It's NoN-Binding.

LOL, Get a life yet again.

Yea lets let the Dems, form the retreat. Good for 08 don't ya think.
RETREAT. RUN FOR THE HILLS.


Ya John I smell it, Lower your arms.


pwned


coward!

Loser!

Gave him all the info on another post that he posted on but due to him spamming on post he does not remember my name, address and phone nuber which was given. Hum do we just spam to spam or do we pay attention.

Pay attention, I thing not!


ohnny,

Loser,,,,

I'm leaving now, You and your buddies can look that up. I think out of all of you, you have to be the worst. Just scum of the scum.

Godzilla104 if you made it to the 10th grade, which I doubt, I hope you like flipping the burgers.

LOL this group on this site is just funny as hell. Not a one of you make over 6 figures which is just to f---ing funny. Make your left hand into a L shape and place it apon your forehead.


yea thats me

LOL,

Let me Mapquest that for a phone number. Stand by.


John T.

You support Murtha then you just may move to China.


K got the number 618-***-**** call away. LOL


comeon- you did the research its the nubmer for that name. It's real.

Godzilla104 its beyond you cause you have no clue. Your not military never served and never will so get your mind set out of it. Military mindset who deal with it on a day to day basis is dealing with it and have a better clue then you. Go Figure.


K got the number 618-***-**** call away. LOL
U.S.A.F. Lowry, Co. | 02.17.07 - 10:54 pm | #

Number is still there. Know one calling. LOLm


You post a name and address,

I post the number and you walk away with your tail between your legs. LOL

Losers!


Oh you and John T discussing it. LOL That's got to be the most empty discussinon I have ever heard. LOL


Godzilla104

You googled it. Hum freshman high school lacrosse player is not what I get. What Version of Google are you using. Dumbass version 101?

By John T. See ya tomorrow Loser.

Godzilla, Are you going to hold your own without your punk ass boy John, which by the way was holding you back. LOL

So Godzilla104 are you as much as a pansy as John T. Number is above for the address you both gave. Call It. LOL

I didn't think so.

You would have thing I would have educated everyone on this site about Proxy servers but I guess not. LOL

Just a site full of Losers!

Admin Delete away. LOL Be Back L8tr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!

What a grand fucking liar that troll is.

He's military alright.

101st 'Fighting' Keyboard Brigade!

Total Pageviews