Monday, February 12, 2007

Paige has the trolls shitting themselves.

Paige is one of the best posters on Newshounds and she backs her posts up with NeoConservative
kryptonite so naturally she makes the most ignorant trolls shit themselves.

First of all there is the trans-gender Patrick/Patty....

I believe my girlfriend Paige is a wee bit misleading!

Misleading would be liberalism.

Then there is the hilariously named moderate...

I am amazed how Paige can get off topic and not get yelled at. I get banned for 6 months when I get off topic.


Oh my, that girl can cut & paste faster than I can knit! It's none of my business, but I think she really could use a good man/woman.

Paige, it has often been said that in life the majority of people major in minor things. You certainly appear to be one of them.

No comments:

Total Pageviews