Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Ranger And Dennis Johnson

Celtics great Dennis Johnson suddenly passed away today of an apparent heart attack at the age of 52. It's a horrible loss for Celtics fans and Basketball but it just give the habitual liar known as Ranger Bob one more reason to lie through his ass.

I know this is going to sound crazy but I met him back in 1994. Back in my early twenties I worked in property management in Waltham MA. He came in to look at one of our condos. My manager went crazy saying "hello DJ." I of course didnt really follow the celtics much so didnt realize who he was at first.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Thu 2.22 4:11pm]

Come on I didnt even consider Dennis Johnson as much of a celebrity. Guess it's because I was a Knick fan.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Fri 2.23 4:26am


So he was a Knicks fan BUT he didn't know who Dennis Johnson was.

As I said on the off topic thread which points out some of the Ranger's Many lies...

http://forum.newshounds.us/viewtopic.php?p=232450#232450
So you were a Knick fan yet you didn't know one of the players from The Boston Celtics when you saw him? You are either...
A. A fucking liar
B. A piss poor sports fan
C. A fucking dipshit
or D. A fucking liar who is a piss poor sports fan and a fucking dipshit. my money is on D.

If you are a Knicks fan you know who plays for The Celtics just as Celtics fans could tell you who played for The Lakers during that time. Sports fans, good ones at least, know who plays for their rivals. Especially basketball fans because there are no helmets to mask identities.

The Ranger is not only a fucking liar. he's a poor fucking liar.

No comments:

Total Pageviews