Saturday, February 10, 2007

J.D. is throwing a tantrum on Newshounds.

Judy, you freakin' people spew slurs at anyone and everyone you care to in any post whatsoever and then you say that I am off topic. How appropriate since that is how your entire site is run. Attack the poster and his views if they don't line up with the leftwing party line and then if they retaliate in some normal thoughtprovoking manner just delete them and what they say. Way to go
this has to be the most childish site I have ever come to. I have no affiliation with either party but yet I am referred to as a troll. You people could not debate fairly so you just remove my posts. That's intelligence
so I am a cry baby when my posts are deleted and no one has the intelligence enough to debate me honestly on any one of any subject .
And if your moronic judy had eyes she would be able to see that essentially I agree with you all that the fox show was stupid for bringing Mr. Giuliani into the stock report . judy you chose to delete me rather than debate me because in a battle of wits with you , I would be accused of attacking someone who is completely and hopelessly UNarmed

No comments:

Total Pageviews