Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another update.

I know there are people who read this blog and enjoy the humor that the Right Wing shares with the world because they have told me, So sorry to my good friend Robin Masters, who by the way, still has no topics on his blog Liberals are Killin The Country but Saturday I will be back to collecting troll droppings.

My father died Sunday and that is why I haven't been updating this week. There are a couple of real losers on the board tonight. "Mr. Right' (who maybe Ranger Pussy) and "Dems Are Failing" who may also be "Ranger Pussy" The posts these idiots leave are so funny that they are really like therapy.

Oh and Read Ralph's latest screed...

http://americaphile.blogspot.com/2007/02/gop-hope-vs-demlib-dispair.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I allready tried the WinSCP method but i don't know my the password for my IPhone. I allready tried alpine. Is there any way to find the password or any other way to install the roms?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Total Pageviews