Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's Ranger Time



I'm off to Target to get my fatigues.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Sun 2.18 5:20am


Judging from your picture posted on Newshounds, you could use some makeup from target.

Another fine lesson from Ranger Bob. God I love that tag line!

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Tue 2.20 7:13am

Don't you think he looked like hell?

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Tue 2.20 7:26am\

Count,

No lies here my friend. It's all the truth!

My great Uncle went to Columbia. He took out Dimaggio's tonsils, and was also the NY Yankees team doctor.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Sun 2.18 7:03pm

John T. On the Ranger's background...

Well now, Ranger Boob is a person of very high standards. Let's see now.

He lives down the road from John Edwards.

He has a beach house down the road from George HW Bush in Maine.

He was married by HW Bush's "priest".(that's what he said. Until someone told him Bush wasn't Catholic)

His uncle was the team doctor for the NY Yankees.

I'm sure there's much more to come.

Posted by: john t () on Mon 2.19 4:54am


Edward's just moved to Orange County ( Chapel Hill) so he no longer lives near me. I guess his 7000 sq foot house was too small so he is upgrading to 28,000 sq feet. There's a man that cares about global warming eh?

As for the priest comment Johny Boy. Priest, reverand, etc.. it's all the same to me since I'm not much of a religious person.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Mon 2.19 3:24pm

I never order out of the catalog. I usually drive up to the L.L. Bean store in Freeport Maine. The deals and the selection are much better than what is offered in the L.L. Bean catalog. I highly recommend a trip up there if you are ever in Maine.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Sun 2.18 6:58pm









No comments:

Total Pageviews