Friday, February 23, 2007

The Ranger Is A Pussy

So basically The ranger is hanging in OFF Topic thinking I won't find his bull shit. Just as he is in life The Ranger is a Laughing Stock On Off Topic...

http://forum.newshounds.us/viewtopic.php?t=14795

On another Thread The Rangers gets threating behind his keyboard.



Here comes the left troll - the count.

Count do you ever offer any insight to the debate or just make snide remarks at me since you seem to be fascinated with me?

I see you have a website set up just for me. You are a friek dude!



Yes the person who spends all of his time at a website where he is a laughingstock because it gets him attention called me a troll but wait it gets better The Ranger gets threating...

After I said...


The Ranger is a habitual lying cocksucker. You can't get better insight than that.
Posted by: Count Istvan () on Sat 2.24 6:56am

he said...
I doubt you would say that to my face.

Another lesson from Ranger Bob to the coward count.

Posted by: Ranger Bob () on Sat 2.24 6:58am


I PM'D him my response to that which was basically it's funny that somebody with 8 different screen names would call somebody else a coward and that not only would I say it to his face i'd laugh at him as he shit himself...

The habitual liar known as Ranger Pussy... logged off and ran like a scared bitch.

If You can't even hold your own in a fight behind your keyboard it's best to just keep your lying mouth shut. another lesson from The count.

late edit. He just posted my PM on the board. If you can't hold your own in private go public and look for sympathy. Ranger Bob 100% pussy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh.

It's like I told some asshoels on the mains at NewsHounds.

They can't even make my dick itch with their threats.

And there's no way in hell I'm going to run or appeal for sympathy.

Total Pageviews