Thursday, February 15, 2007

Your Looks Are Laughable

I have never said anything about Fox. I am still a life long media (retired) person with opinions thought out over 7 decades. I still thrill at the playing of our national music, served my country in the National Guard and the US Navy, raised my family, voted in every election for 5 decades, paid my tax, and have grave doubts about the future of our country with half the population sharing the dominate view here on hounds. God save us!

I have no need to hide my idenity. My posts always carry my name. Funny you would mention "men's first" name...my mother was a 15 year old backwoods uneducated young lady and did not know she was giving the the female "Jimmie"...you know the kind of uneducated people you all look down on from your high and lofty exalted position as "know it alls" but I love her memory still. I have no need to lie here or any place for that matter. Truth is reality. Call me stupid (and you do on a regualr basis) but I still believe in virtue and honor...and truth.

No comments:

Total Pageviews