Monday, December 21, 2009

An Answer For Billy

I really didn't want to make another football thread here but I don't want to junk up Newshounds anymore.

Billy Nip has a huge man crush ( hell it's a crush period) on Brett Favre And in a failed attempt to cover for the oncoming failure of his special little guy...and Brett Favre he is now trying to claim using sarcasm that the season has been a success because Minnesota has done exactly what they did last year...

I'm sorry Count,

Let me try to make this a little clearer.


I admit I was wrong. The Vikings obviously have no chance of making it into the Play-Offs.
And I concede that the main reason is because Bret Favre is their Quarterback.

I appologize for all the remarks I made when you said Favre was washed up and could not perform.

You win!

But I am curious as to why you asked someone named John to help you out. I went back over all the posts on this thread and couldn't find a "John".

But that doesn't matter. The important thing is that the vikings didn't make the Play-Offs so you were right and I was wrong.




I see you are making your usual drunk attempt to make a point using sarcasm and pointing out the Vikings have done exactly what they did last year with Tavarius Jackson with a much tougher schedule BTW and trying to tell me that was the point of their 25 million dollar investment.

Here is the truth Billy. Unless your boyfriend finds a way to actually produce something like a SuperBowl appearance Then that investment will go down as a colossal failure. When the Vikings signed your Man love people said all they needed was a quarterback and they were Superbowl contenders. Well guess what Billy? here we are getting down to crunch time and I'll be damned if it isn't looking like all the Vikings need to be a Superbowl contender is a Quarterback.

Now he can still make me liar and fulfill all you secret desires and take this team to a Superbowl but he's got to play a lot better than he did tonight or 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Total Pageviews