Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weather Update

Don't know if any of you have been seen the news but my neck of the woods is having a wild weather night. Wind, Rain, Hail, Tornadoes the works. My area was hit hard by rain and hail and I will be shocked if We don't end up back down in shelter yet again tonight. We have been down for about 3 hours until we just came out. The storm is on a line in Nebraska that follows I-80. There is still more south of us so even though it's SOMEWHAT calm now in Omaha I suspect we will get another round.

The Big story from this storm is that a tornado took out a Boy Scout camp in Little Sioux Iowa and killed at least 4 people. Not a fun night.

Late Edit. This is an Amazing storm. so far Omaha Has been comparatively lucky so far but Iowa is just getting killed. They are saying more thunderstorms later but they don't think we will get anything as bad as we have had.

No comments:

Total Pageviews