Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Night Troll Droppings.

The Mods are kicking some serious ass tonight. While I comend them for this it makes my job tough. But there is some Troll Goodness to be posted.

Sure, sure just keep taxing the rich. As it is, the top 1% of taxpayers already pay 39.4% of all taxes. The top 5% pay 56% of the taxes. Why do you people like to punish the successful? It kills the economy, and the wealthy pay a disproportionate share now.

Escape Goat: Hero - Thanks for the idea, but I am far too computer illiterate to do that. Although I would if I could, because I love to sing-a about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a.


I don't want to make any enemies, for the record. I am but humble blogger who like to write satires and live-blog debates. Although I confess in my earlier years, I was prone to many a rant.

The wealthiest Americans are already paying way more than their fair share of taxes, a fact that all of you Marxists are all completely oblivious to. I guess you won't be satisfied until they're giving up 85 or 90 percent of their hard earned dollars and are in the same cycle of poverty boat that you all are.

My blog has low traffic. What a newsflash to me. I currently average a little less than fifty hits daily, and every once in a while, I get a spike.

It really shows the character of the people who post here that all you can do is call me names rather than engage in constructive debate.

Unless, of course, you're being satirical. In that case, pile on.
I "suddenly appear[ed]" because I saw a bunch of hits coming from here on my Site Meter.
I was kidding. I hate that expression because I find it presumptuous, so I twisted it. But obviously, you guys don't get sarcasm. Also, see my post at 7:51.

" Damian G.
Location: Amityville, New York, United States
Basically, my goal is to purge the Earth of all things liberal. First through diplomacy, then by force. I theorise that in the grand scheme of things, that it is truly what Jesus would do." Thanks to Pegleg Peggy

These kids got off easy.When I was in high school back in '73 some of us staged a walk out strike because the principal wouldn't let us fly the flag at half mast in memory of the Kent State massacre and the local police showed up with billy clubs and full riot gear and chased us back into the building.


Since you liberals support the troops so much why don't you pony up and throw some money their way!
When you delete my posts, I know that I've hit a nerve.
I win.
Eh?

The libs are fully invested in defeat in Iraq simply for political gain. The truth remains the same, the libs don't really give a damn about the troops and only long for 'bad' news from Iraq for the political advantage they feel it will give them.

How utterly Disgusting.
-
Mike | 11.11.07 - 6:31 am

why do the democrats want the enemy to know about the time line to bring the troops coming home anyway Loose Lips Sink Ships it was a good quote back then and it is even more relevant in the age 0f instant communications
From the blood-soaked beaches of France to the bombed-out back-alleys of Fallujah, the American G.I. has fought-and died-opposing that which is evil and oppressive, and defending all things good and free.

Veterans Day is about one thing: honoring the service and sacrifice of America’s veterans, and passing their collective story to the next generation. These stories, and the men and women who bear them, are the backbone of this American experiment and must never be forgotten.

As John Stuart Mill once said, “War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.” The second we believe our freedoms inevitable, we cease to live in history and sour the soldier's sacrifice. Our freedoms - purchased on the battlefield - are indeed “worthy of war.”

And today, with America still at war, it is fitting that we remember the troops currently serving in harms way. Because, as any veteran can attest, just one moment, one explosion, or one bullet separates Memorial Day from Veterans Day. Soldiers currently in Iraq and Afghanistan are fighting for our freedoms today, knowing it’s possible they may never see tomorrow.


God bless America and her veterans.
T Montana = Uber Troll


T Montana = Uber Troll


T Montana = Uber Troll





1 comment:

Unknown said...

How was my commenting trolling?

You guys attacked my blog first, and I responded.

All I wanted to do was debate. :-(

Total Pageviews