Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It Was Computer Night At Bellevue Part 2

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/11/19/fox_bashes_hillary_again_uses_robert_novak_story_yeah_we_believe_himthe_man_who_publicly_outed_valerie_plames_cover_as_a_covert_agent.php


Hey Einstein, try to keep up. Novak has stated it was multiple sources from TWO democrats.
Novak stated that he heard the Obama info from two different democratic sources. He's been on Fox all evening.

Does this surprise anyone??? This is typical Clintonista behind-the-scenes ambush. That's how they operate. Nothing new. Yawn.
media matters is your source?

yeah right.
Actually, Novak has quite an impressive reputation. And he criticizes conservatives often. So I trust that his sources are credible. The Clintons are known to play dirty pool, so why are so many of you defending them? It is what it is. And frankly , I don't think it's that big a deal. Obama has no chance against her anyway, but for some reason she feels threatened by him and his sumo-wrestler wife.

The Republicans are just dying to run against Mrs. Clinton. Can't wait to see her go down in flames.

Love, Barbie
Sorry, just saw your post now. To answer your question -- I LOVE the Fox Business Channel. The graphics are great, easy to follow, and I find the hosts most interesting.
Ummm, last time I checked, GW Bush isn't going to be on the ballot. So bringing up anything from his past presidential campaigns is kind of boring and irrelevant, i.e. like conservatives who constantly resurrect Monica, Paula, Gennifer, Juanita, etc. You see how dull that is....Yawn.

Your assignement liberals if you dare is to rent a copy of "The War Room." And then come back here and tell us with straight faces that the Clintons don't practice dirty politics.


John T

Just saw your 11:10 post. Here in Scottsdale, AZ, we get the Fox Business Channel on 359 (Direct TV Satellite). Which should be the same channel regardless of location if you have Direct.

Hillary Clinton is a combination of Imelda Marcos and Evita .That's why the American left loves her.
Hillary is a slippery character. What bothers me most about her is the fact that she does not directly answer important questions regarding policy. Now, that in itself is not "dirty."

Her greatest talent is her innate ability to detroy/smear anyone who threatens her or her horny-hick husband. That's what's dirty. If she has so much to offer the country, why not articulate her positions, and defeat on those merits.
The Republican candidates are much more specific about their positions. Mrs. Clinton got snippy with Tim Russert! How ridiculous was that! Russert's a liberal guy! How dare he ask her a question!
Roach bait,

I saw the clip from FBC. OK, it was funny I admit, but it's not like Bloomberg and CNBC are without bloopers. Don't make me link to any, I'm feeling lazy right now.

I am a financial expert. However, FYI, the TV in my office is typically muted since I'm on the phone so much. So I just glance at the quotes, which stream along the bottom of the screen. Unless there's some crazy flashing banner of urgent news, I don't pay attention to the banter.

Love, Barbie
Count

If you weren't so icky, I would give you my real name and you could look up my U-4 online. But fine, don't believe me, I don't care.
What good would it do to fight back? Even all his billions can't cleanup his past. I guess he didn't want to fly that Gulfstream IV from deposition to deposition where he'd be put under oath.

John T

Please don't turn into another "Count." I actually have some respect for you and I thought that you shared the same.

For the record, I am not a receptionist. I am a stockbroker and investment banker. I hold a degree in finance and communication, and NASD licenses Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 as well and Life & Health.

Our country is facing the same fate. The dollar is sinking, Imports is greater than exports, massive deficit. We are fast becoming a third world country.
Free Speech | 11.19.07

Yep, over 3000 illegal third-world aliens come into the USA every day, 365 days a year.
The Swiftboat revelations didn't say that Kerry didn't fight in Vietnam.
You are dangerously close to the "icky" category. The market closes, local time, at 2 pm.
John T

How do I know that you won't give my info to the evil Count? I have enough stalkers to deal with. And you two seem chummy.

Perhaps if you're nicer to me, I'll think about it. For whatever reason, I think you're kind of OK sometimes.
Most of you liberals seem some what intelligent - but you are liberals, so when somebody writes something you do not like or know how to answer you resort to sarcasm and name calling. Why is that? - it is a kind of backwards evoloution.

Hillary Clinton has so much dirt on her that this is just the beginning. I can't wait until the GOP starts running TV commericials on her. She won't be able to take it. She will snap.

lmao...

Who's 08? Am I missing something?

It look like this Count Istvan guy is a little crazy. Dude, take your meds and pay attention.

I have always, and only posted under "barbie66." You can check with the moderators.


Rush had a successful rehab experience here in AZ. So what's the point? I thought you liberals loved recovered addicts! Or is it just addicts?

John T

I did not single you out personally. My only point is simple: Liberals are associated with over-the-top tolerance (transgenders, criminals, etc.), which surprised me that so many on here wish to insult Rush Limbaugh for being a recovered addict. You're supposed to show tolerance if you're a true liberal. With all due respect. Love, Barbie

You're supposed to love them too! Just check out the state of Vermont! And let's not go there! There are plenty of Democrap pedophiles. Remember the the guy who had the male prostitution ring operating from his home? Frank, wasn't it?
If you find him arrogant, fine. But actually his show is very funny and upbeat. I don't get to listen much, but I do read the transcripts on the website.

He (Rush) did not insult those people at all. He simply pointed out that liberals love to be represented by "victims" who are beyond reproach. They attempt to play on peoples emotions, distracting the public from the reality of their positions.
John T

I did not hear that Rush stated that all drug addicts should be sent to prison for life. I did hear him say that many of those with whom he attended rehab, had since unfortunately relapsed. I would need to see the transcript in order to properly comment.
Scare mongering from the Right?? What the hell do you call "global warming?"
Frank

You are correct in that we do have a sophisticated quote system. However, when I'm looking at a client's portfolio on my screen, I cannot be looking at quotes at the same time on my office system. Hence, this is why I have a personal TV in my office. Also, for extreme breaking news which can affect the market.
OK, I'm sleepy now. Good night little muttlings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

barbie66 is a "financial expert." Yeah. Right. Maybe she answers the phones for some pathetic Edward Jones Investments franchise somewhere.

But, ignore my comment. Because you know I associate with transgendered individuals and criminals. It's in my nature. She and Rush Limbaugh will tell you so herself....

Anonymous said...

Barbie is neither a financial expert nor the hot blond female it portrays.
It is just another one of our regular trolls with a female persona that is effective at hijacking threads.

Sergei Andropov said...

I have always, and only posted under "barbie66." You can check with the moderators.
barbie66 | 11.20.07 - 12:10 am | #

I had been somewhat inclined to believe her, as she is not (or at least was not, at first) as consistently trollish (see for example her comment about respecting john t — not exactly standard troll). However, her reference to "muttlings" kinda gave it away.

Total Pageviews