Monday, November 12, 2007

I Just Talked About Noel Last Night

You guys go to a lot of trouble trying to trash Bill. I noticed in this report that the writer never mentioned what was in the movie and that there is a scene of American soldiers raping a young Iraqi girl. Do you think that middle America will support this kind of movie? Do you think this movie has any socially redeeming value to normal, hard working, America loving citizens? And what, may I ask, is wrong with Dallas Maverick fans carrying signs that say "Support our Troops?" Are these signs actually going to interfere with the enjoyment of the game by the other fans? Or do you think that fans of that basketball team are against supporting the troops? Finally, I did watch the segment tonight on BOR's show and quite frankly do not see what you got so upset about. So I think I will watch Fox News for myself because when it comes through the filter of this website the distortion is incredible.

No comments:

Total Pageviews