Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lt. Col. Uber Troll


You stupid fuck. I served 28 years in the Air Force including combat.

You are talking out of your stupid liberal ass saying the same shit.

I don't enlist. I retired as a Lt Col.

Typical stupid liberal trying to salvage his poor judgment on the war that is now starting to turn around...
Typical response from someone who has been caught in his stupidity.
You are without a doubt the stupidest cretin that ever slithered onto this site.

PS I never said I was a pilot. I always said I was a navigator.

PPS I don't knock Vietnam vets unless they are drugged-up fools like "woke." People like him were a hazard to his fellow soldiers.
Then print the entire context.

Everyone will see that I was mocking someone else's statement that Mutual Funds are not investments.

I have Mutual Funds in USAA's "Investment Management" division.

You are using the liberal tactic of repeating a slogan over and over again because you know the brain-dead liberals here will believe you.
You are a delusional idiot. I am not "Mike Thayer."

That is a figment of your retarded mind.
FUCK YO' MAMA

I don't feel any obligation to show any respect toward the anti-American, anti-Military, anti-Defense traitors that inhabit this sick blog.

Not when you traitors are threatening the future of this country with your moveon.org, OutFoxed mentality.
It's a good thing you traitorous cowards weren't around during world war II - this blog would be in German or Japanese.
Maybe you can explain how opposing the silencing of free speech is "hating the constitution"?





1 comment:

Sergei Andropov said...

Of course Über-Troll/Ralph was in the military. You can tell by how disciplined he is.

Total Pageviews