Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bob Barr Libertarian Candidiate

Bob Barr

By STEVEN K. PAULSON, Associated Press Writer

DENVER - The Libertarian Party on Sunday picked former Republican Rep. Bob Barr to be its presidential candidate after six rounds of balloting.


Barr beat research scientist Mary Ruwart, who also sought the party's presidential nomination unsuccessfully in 1983, on the final ballot. The vote was 324-276.

Barr endorsed Wayne Allyn Root, who was eliminated in the fifth round, to be his vice-presidential nominee.

Barr left the GOP in 2006 over what he called bloated spending and civil liberties intrusions by the Bush administration.

The former Georgia congressman said he's not in the race to be a spoiler.

"I'm a competitor and I'm in this to win. I do not view the role of the Libertarian Party to be a spoiler and I certainly have no intention of being a spoiler," Barr said.

Barr said he expects the party to be on the ballot in at least 48 states and perhaps all 50 if the party can qualify in West Virginia and Oklahoma. Barr said he also expects to be invited to the national political debates by qualifying with poll support of 15 percent or more of registered voters.



So Much to laugh about here. Bob Barr is a self hating praise jebus womanizer Wayne Allen Root is a Sports handicapper or a "Tout". The reason these con artists are called "touts" because they "tout" their fraudulent winning percentages while trying to get your money. You see them on TV on early weekend mornings. saying things like Last week I was 4-1 and hit my 35 star play of the year! For the year I am 85% picking games and this week I'll go 100% or your money back! Call my 1-900 number and for just $50 I will give you a 5 star play, my 25 star play of the month and my 50 star play of the year plus 2 0ther games. all this for just the $50 call. Join my high roller winners club for $1000 and get my weekly picks free"

What they don't tell you is that every time you call you get different picks so they can claim to be 100%.

Wayne Allen Root. Conman.Barr's choice for VP

Barr and Root! Two lying sons of bitches. What a ticket!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The look on Barr's face after taking a bite of cheese in the Borat movie is funny beyond belief.

Total Pageviews