Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where's The Outrage?

Bring it Bitch. Im in St. Louis care to meet downtown? Put up or Shut up or your mouth will be most likely be like your ass and be full of me.
LOL Terrorist threats. LOL really, Care to provide me with the threat, Loser.

And I'm here in St. Louie when you show up to visit you sister, oh and you may want to bring her for backup.
Pussy boy needs his sister to back him up.

Again I have to ask...Where are all the people who pop up out of the woodwork to be outraged when ever I post anything?

Better yet where are the moderators who can't send me off an email fast enough to tell me they agree?

Really, Not as bad as your three ass cheek sitting loser. Watching something on a daily basis that you cant stand to watch. What a live that must be all for a PbD, which means what,
"Psyco Bitch w/a Dick" really do your parents know how far you have cum.

No comments:

Total Pageviews