Saturday, August 25, 2007

Non Lib Goes On.

I would also add that some of the regulars can't stop trying to pull someone off topic over in a corner where at that point they can take cheap shots, "kicking to the ribs per say", while the person dragged off gets banned and the regulars do not. Hummmm....Fair and Balanced, do they not want to hear both sides. Correct Prof. Dumbass. Wait a poster on this site I believe already has that name, If not I'm sure it's close to ProfDumAssSomething. Anyways, Ban Ban,Ban, Delete, Delete, Delete. That's all the know how to do on this site and the pussy's pose sing as regulars, are a bunch of 12yold's pretending to be grownup's while the women running this site are a bunch 70yold's trying to pass as 40yolds while trying to pass as someone who does not have to by 3 tickets on an airline cause that's how side their ass is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on late last night watching the antics of Nonlib when I made the mistake of trying to post. I had been posting on another blog as Project Anodyne, and forgot to change my handle back with haloscan. I guess Marie-Therese mistook me for a troll, even though I didn't post anything even remotely like Nonlib. As a result, my comment was removed, and I am banned from the mains. I have thought about sending off an email and explaining what happened in he hopes that they would lift the ban, but I really didn't post anything wrong, and I don't feel like begging. So, I'm moving on. I will still be coming here to your blog because I enjoy it, but I won't be visiting Newshounds anymore. I may join up with another blog and contribute there. I will miss you and many of the hounds. Good luck Count. Keep whacking those trolls.

Anonymous said...

I will say this. MT had a tough night last night and this time I am partly at fault. once Nonlib got really drunk and started stealing ID's things got really ugly. I can see how they would run out of patience and make a mistake that being said...

I've never been understood the way they moderate the board and some of the decisions they make.

Glad to have you here.

Anonymous said...

Around the same time as this, he was on ThinkProgress as Makarios, whining about other posters being rude/racist while making posts that consisted of nothing but hundreds of "O"s and "!"s, with hard returns between each one. Certifiably nuts!

Troll pay must not be what it used to be.

You'll be missed, godzilla104. Let us know where you land.

Total Pageviews