Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Moderator Madness Part 2

A Newshounds Mods...says

COMMENT

How low would this President go to salvage his tattered image? Would he, in fact, use his own daughter's wedding to create a positive image with newly married young female voters?

What do you think?

Then shuts down the thread because She didn't like the answers.

I was there tonight I can tell you that Uber/Enrico tried to trash the thread but they were ignored. What made the mod mad was the regulars discussing Jenna's obvious pregnancy.

There is a thread on off topic about regulars not arguing with regulars and I agree 100% with it but This just doesn't make sense at all. Why even have a place to leave comments? Why ask us what we think if you don't care?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really like for the mods to cut the regs a certain amount of slack at the trolls' expense, rather than the reverse. Seems to me we have earned it, yes?

Bizarre...

Total Pageviews