Thursday, August 30, 2007

In His Defense...He Admit's He's Drunk

Hola, me llamo MeGusta.

I am new (and drunk from mezcal, lol), but I can to chime in. LOL!

I read newshunds for ecellent fox bashing which it is very good at and makes me laugh alot, but I dont think it convinced anyone who liked fox to not like it. Or who thought it was fair and balanced that it is not at all which it isnt. Seems like more a good place to attract trolls like moth to flame. If fox "news" (LOL!) is as bad as you say and all want it to go away, probably it better to try your representatives and legislecher than internet posting to make it go away, no? Watching it con outrage would only make ratings go up I think. Then they stay around longer, not to go away. Then arguing about why to watch or wether to watch misses the point no? And doesnt make it go away, only makes O RLY richer if you watch it. Not clear aguement about getting informed about "teh enemy" by watching makes less sense than painting stipes on mule and calling it zebra.

Now you argue and make each other looks really dum. Sorry I cant to spell but you still look dumber tahn me. I dont watch fox "news" I watch espn deported instead. LOL! Or to read a book, then you get smarter.

Posted by: MeGusta on Thu 8.30 10:47pm


deported oops! espn deportes i mean! bad mistake of the irony there. LOL! but srsly, dont to ague or you get nohting done, amirite? only chiquitos and chiquitas argue like that, and gerow up to learn not to argue and work toegether. sorry the real count istvan i spell better when im not drunkj, really. i never said i was not dum ether, just not dum like aguing with amigos dum.

Posted by: MeGusta on Thu 8.30 10:53pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is singularly transparent in its incoherence. Seems on the one hand they're not even trying - as you note above - and on another hand they're trying too damn hard.

It must be hard to be a wingnut troll these days. So many fewer cheerleaders to egg them on...

Total Pageviews