Sunday, August 12, 2007

This Is A Laugh.

The Troll has left a message which won't get posted but this part is pretty funny.
The Bold is from the troll.

Wrong again Countess Stevie. The founder of Big Red Network has been notified that you are using the same countdown graphic as his site,
http://bigrednetwork.com

Take a look what it is says under the countdown graphic genius.
Add this to your site.

OOPS!

as have the Administrator's of UNL and the football program.
All though I am sure the fact that they have a fan who is a Democrat keeps them up nights but something tells me they have bigger issues to deal with right now.


Here's my question. Should I just erase these pearls of wisdom or keep them and once they add up post them as my own brand of hate mail?

No comments:

Total Pageviews