Thursday, August 9, 2007

Justus Truth or Buford T. Justice?

I don't see why liberals can't answer the simple, easy questions; it's not like the answers are so complex that most Republicans can't understand them.
Look everybody knows that everything is black and white. I can't help it if you liberals want to look at the big picture and see things as gray.
So what if Ford is wrong and doesn't know anything about Kos? You just don't like it that Fox found a token black man willing to be paid to talk the conservative line.

Late edit. It has been mentioned that this might be sarcasm. Justus if you are using sarcasm please except my apology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know I looked that good!

Anonymous said...

If you were using sarcasm forgive me. I am usually pretty good at spotting it but not at 3 or 4 in the morning.

Total Pageviews