Thursday, August 9, 2007

He's Black And He's A Vet...I Bet He's A Ranger As Well.

Ok I'm a vet also and I dont like the war and we should not have gone in...We are there now but we must win!.That Vet is would not anwser any questions! Bill O asked the question and the reply was "Its a loaded question"..

Sorry but all I ever see from newshoundsblog is the same old story! I get it! you wish fox would be fire bombed with everyone there and Glenn Beck as a guest.

The Kool-aid supply is running dry!
As a black man that is from NYC Charles Barron is a big f***ing racist! All he does is try to promoted black hate toward whites and jews. Everytime something happens in NYC its always a white persons fault.

He uses uneducated blacks that are angry for being poor and brain washes them.

No comments:

Total Pageviews