Sunday, March 4, 2007

Yes We'll Rally Around The Ann Boys...

Seeing how we are on the topic of Ann Coulter.

How about a presidential ticket with Coulter and Rush?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R...h? v=RRxFjf40xbI
In other words it's o.k. to use the words Troll but not Moonbat.

Fair and Balanced just like Fox who they admire.
But why would that make me a troll? I don't understand why I am considered a troll by posters when I point out that this is true?
I think that anyone that has read my posts, see that I am not a far-right loon, and would see taht I am not a pure troll. I pointed out something Paige said the other day, put out the info to counter it, and got "troll, troll, troll" for my pains. People, someone isn't a troll, just because they don't agree with everything that is said in here. A debate needs both sides, otherwise, it isn't a debate, it is a gabfest.


Hey Scraps Look the sky is falling!


I was not here yesterday. Ask Ellen, she can confirm that I am not Whipple.
I am getting tired of people constantly saying I am more than one username.

Ellen, please confirm this, it is getting VERY old.


The term Troll is often used as an insult in online communications, resulting in it being largely misapplied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Int.../ Internet_troll

Just food for thought you may want to come up with another term.

On topic Ann is a loud mouth and Hannity has fake hair. Both will be on Hannity's show on Monday so lets see what happens then.

Wasn't all that long ago that Hannity was criticizing Rosie for her statements about how the far-right was worse than the radical muslims ever were.
The fact is, people way out in left or right field like Ann or Rosie are going to say stupid stuff, and it does cater to some people, very well actually. I am sure some people were thinking "yeah, right on Rosie" while more moderate Liberals were groaning, just like the statements buy Ann got pretty much the same reaction, at least from what I read here.
We are never going to get rid of the far left and right elements of our parties, it is the people closer to the middle that elect people anyway.
Unlike what Fox showed the other weekend, Rush and Ann could NOT ever be leaders in this country, they are too polarizing.
Edwards campaign took a body blow when Fox outed some of his bloggers as being anti-christian, but a faggot? What possessed her to say that I will never know, but I don't see how it could possibly have been a joke.


Bill will have Ann and Malkin on Monday or if not sometime this week, to discuss her comments, your thoughts on that?
Uhh, maybe there's more money in being paid for opinions? I would think his career is quite successful. If I had half his money, I would be ready for retirement.
Seems like MM already made her position known. This is from her website http://michellemalkin.com/index.htm

I included the text for those that are opposed to giving pagecounts to "enemy" websites.

MM: Ann Coulter was here yesterday. She gave a very, mostly funny, speech, and at the end of it, dropped a stinker where she used the term "faggot." And I'm glad, I have to honestly say, I'm glad I didn't bring my children here because that's not the kind of language I would use. What was your reaction to that? Because, predictably, the left is in high dudgeon about it. Howard Dean wants every presidential candidate in the Republican Party to renounce it. Do you think that was a really bad move on her part and should be condemned?
SH: I didn't hear it. I'd rather see it before I comment on it and whatever. You know, no other person is responsible for what a person says except that person. And so, if they have a problem with what Ann Coulter says, blame Ann Coulter. You can't blame somebody else for what she said. So I didn't see it.

MM: Except that we're all role models here. And there are so many young people they inspire--

? Don't understand your argument. You say that it can take 10 years to make yourself a success in radio. Hannity has done it. So, what did I say that was wrong or stupid? Seems he made the right choice, right?
Maybe I only see the obvious, I must be missing something.
almighty dollar is the right's achelles heal.
Not Dick but Richard | 03.04.07 - 8:00 pm | #

And not the Left's. Be real.

No comments:

Total Pageviews