Friday, March 16, 2007

The Boortzholes have moved on.

After yesterdays hilarious attack from the Boortzholes I am happy to say I only heard from one today and it was here. The Boortzhole had this to say...

Anonymous said...

I notice that you can dish it out, but, you can't take it. You erased the comments because they showed you up for the prejeduced* chickensh*t you are. You love to criticize anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you and actually believes in accountability. Why don't you come down from your high horse and open your eyes.


Personal responsibility? From a fan of a man who believes I should pay for his grandkids schooling? That I should be taxed 30% on my groceries so he doesn't have to pay Income tax? Because me paying 30% on my groceries is going to hurt me far more than it hurts Neal I guaran- fucking- tee you. And who is paying for Neal's lifestyle?* Oh sure he works hard 15 hours a week. and he ghost writes an annual book. So he deserves his lifestyle right? What a Joke All Boortz does is sponge off morons then whine about what little price he does pay. A Boortzhole whining about personal responsibility? Do something about it. stop listening to Neal, quit buying his books and make him support his lazy ass instead of you.

*Hint since I don't listen to the stupid fucker and I wouldn't be caught dead buying one of his piss poor books thankfully it isn't me.

Oh and since my spelling and grammar was one of the things the Boortzholes took pride in correcting let me just point out that * The word is spelled prejudiced.

And for the record I'll repeat my response...

I erased the comments because I didn't want the site polluted with your bullshit. Funny on how my site I have that right.

I admit though it was a mistake. I should have saved at least some of the quotes. just to show how fucking stupid people like you are.

Thank you for posting. Now go back to jerking off to Boortz.


"I notice that you can dish it out, but, you can't take it."

This from a Boortz fan. Oh the irony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bunch of dumb motherfuckers,eh dude?

Poor,poor Boortz. Prince dumb motherfucker of the rampant motherfuckers.

Total Pageviews