Friday, March 2, 2007

The Ranger Challanges McMetal To A Fight ...On my Lournal.

http://stephist.livejournal.com/151452.html?thread=39836#t39836

Please tell Mc Metal to come down to Raleigh anytime he feels like he wants to deal with the Ranger.

Judging from the the newshounds pics he looks like a fucking loser.

In fact I'm surprised Hollywood has not contacted him to play a trailer trash scumbag that beats his wife.


Now don't love how The Ranger wasn't man enough to leave this message on either a pm or on the Newshounds Message Board himself but left it on my journal for Me to give?

That Ranger...he is a real man


3 comments:

Robin Masters said...

It appears that your blog is quite slow, why is that?

With all the content you have on here you would think that someone would be posting on this website.

Anonymous said...

Still no topics on your blog Ranger err...Robin.

Robin Masters said...

I set up my blog so I could post on your sorry blog.

Total Pageviews