Friday, March 16, 2007

Cedarford is whining.

Ellen is perhaps the most ardent "deleter" anything she disagrees with or cannot understand is deleted. Good luck getting that Stalinist to stop wiping out posts. She gets her power kick jollies from it, even if she drives many people away from the Site.

I do enjoy your stuff. You do not repeat the "Leftist party line" mindlessly, but actually think. Chomskyites IMO, are wrong, but refreshing. They actually attempt to analyze and understand matters. Hopefully you will hang around and the other Newshounds will (they generally do) let you dissent on a few points in their commentary sections, and not attack you.

Avoid Ellen unless you have fun going there to remind her she is not very smart and her "absolute power" is limited to her cruddy little threads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ol Cedardick...LOL!

I was suprised he didn't slip anything about those dastardly "JOOOOOOS".

THe bigoted shit.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying this to see if I can finally post a comment on your site, Count.
I don't have anything particularly pithy to say, as usual.

Anonymous said...

Hey MLP. I don't know why I didn't have anonymous disabled before but I do now.

:)

Total Pageviews