Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Evans Is So Very Very Smart

Really childish Count Istvan changing his comments.

Yes he did unless your reading impaired.
And your here to...?
theroachman | 03.20.07 - 9:36 pm | #

to prove you wrong yet again.
Curious, why didn't you use your own name?
Yes there is and I am documenting every minute of it.
If I can't handle the third grade pal take me their. Your call pal.
Count so you didn't do it yet it's in Black in White. LOL Spelling issues tonight?


I won't bother I was just pointing out the Count's childish behavior. LOL

Wake up Dude, Can you even see your ass? LOL Handed to you on a silver fat ass spoon yet again.

If you don’t get the Irony Count then you never will. Try asking someone with a higher education then yourself.
Again ask someone with a higher education, it should not be that hard for you to ask the nearest teenager in your neighborhood.

I don't have any more time to Ed-U-Kate your dumb ass.
LOL, Yup Im not to effin smarnt nows ams i
Please ban Evans I can't stand the stupidity any longer from this site. Oh A friend told me about a thing called a Proxy Server. LOL Ya Ban all of them LOL. Good Effin Luck with that.
Hey Count do you not have some cereal you should be promoting. LOL
Not as bright as you pal, what your a half lite bulb right. Got that "dimmer" switch on tonight.
Wrong again. Really, you should get out more. LOL
Watch, Next he will claim he is an English teacher. LOL.
Get a Life. Get Laid. Do something for Christ sake.
LOL, Again My Degree against your's put up or shut up dumb ass.
LOL, My Salary against you’re Salary any day pal. LOL Give me a break. LOSERS


What do you get paid hear at NewsHounds. LOL Get a real job I hear McDonalds is hiring.
I will scan mine into photoshack tomorrow and give you a link to it. Deal. You do the Same.

Again in English?
Where did I say photshop that's what you Dem's do. I don't need to. I said PhotoShack, read much?

You all are just the biggest group of impossible losers gathered on this planet. I give up, you win. Night


LOL, Funny, I get paid allot more than you my friend. More than you make in a lifetime.

Nope it was stated correctly above your statement: Let’s restate for the records:
You all are just the biggest group of impossible losers gathered on this planet. I give up, you win. Night

Keep stating that. That seems to be the easy answer on this site,”You’re reposting as someone else” Post an Ip if you have it and have the proof or post it anyways if you don’t want a lawsuit and prove your point or go home.

Again, just as we ask you to do as Democrats we ask you to do as citizens back it up or go home.
Sure, you bet asswipe, be prepaired to show up for court. I have it on paper so what do I have to loose.
If I can't handle the third grade pal take me their. Your call pal.
Count again eat your breakfest cerial.

Loser

Sure I am you will most likely show up on O'Riely more than me for molesting a child. LOL

Godzilla, Nice name what are you 12. Get a clue young man.

retort, is that like tort reform?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes there is and I am documenting every minute of it.
Evans | 03.20.07 - 11:29 pm | #



HAHA!

It's Rambo Lowry,Defender of Denver from the Islamic hordes!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Keep checking back. he's not done yet.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check back man. I'mstill banned on the fucking mains for some reason.

Deb said Haloscan was the problem. I don't get what's up with it.

Anonymous said...

Yakki,
You're banned again?
Ya know, it's getting harder and harder to enjoy NH these days.
The trolls post at will, and the posters I enjoy keep geting banned.
Maybe I'll move here full time.
(soon as I get a Google account!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm banned for anything,or at least that's what Deborah said. She said it was Haloscan having trouble.

I believe them,and don't discount it.

But it is rather shitty that I'm not able to post on the mains. And I've heard nothign back form the ladies so far,except for that one email.

Hopefully it will get cleared up soon.

Total Pageviews