Monday, March 26, 2007

Sean hit Off Topic.

Will that cunt Ellen ban me from here too ?

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:08am

No I just got bored of her deleting my posts.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:11am

Empathy is wired into the minds of weak-minded faggots like you liberals not into the hearts of lions like me.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 10:43am

We are, you're a bitch and I'm a man.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 10:47am

You wanna fight me Count ?

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:14am

He's being gay

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:18am

Why would you walk up behind me ? Why not fight like a man ? Or are you a pacifist bitch ?

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:20am

You're right, these witty posts are really beating down on my self-esteem....suck a dick bitch

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:22am

More like me pissing on you liberals, like I do at the College Democrats meeting muahahahaha

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:24am

I'm bored.....

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:30am

Wanna hear something funny, I'm not white nor am I American.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:31am

Take it easy man.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:35am

America will die because of liberals who have let Mexicans into this country by the hordes, allowed blacks to play victim and suck the blood out of society, and encouraged abortion.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 10:46am

I like Count already, I see a friendship blossoming here.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:03am

The problem is that for every American kid they abort, they let 10 mexican illegals in and promise them citizenship if only they vote Democrat.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:02am

People of Hispanic descent who wish to see America become a Spanish speaking nation and demand handouts from the taxpayer when they're here illegally will always deserve my wrath.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:09am

Please don't use references to RW columnists, radio talk show hosts or news show hosts,I don't listen to them, I form my own opinions.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:14am

What's to debate, I already shut these clowns down with the facts.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:18am

The liberalization of America has already sent her into a death spiral.

The only event that can reverse it is the establishment of a military dictatorship with a Mussoline-like Dictator.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:21am

"Oh, a typo, I always spell-check my posts because I'm such a faggot"
- Sergei

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:23am

That's another reason you are a fag.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:25am

Liberals hate Bill Gates now ? That's news to me....

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:28am

I think you do, you heart hopes I'm some redneck racist from Kansas but you'd be shocked if you found who I was.

Posted by: Sean () on Mon 3.26 11:39am

One last note. Sean started a thread called "I Piss On Liberals" but he was banned and the thread was erased.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not white,and he's not American?

So he's admitted it.

He's a douchebag troll.

ROFL

I'm actually sorry I missed that one. I'd have loved ripping him a new asshole.

I would probably get banned form the OT this time though,lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is waiting for a "Mussoline" like dictator.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how those particular bivalves taste?

Probably like a shitty old white fuck.

Total Pageviews