Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Attack of The Boortzholes

My livejournal which by my own admission has all of the relevance of say 9 day old turds was attacked today by Boortzaholics. I have been asked to post the best of these half-assed half-brained attacks but sadly I chose instead to erase them and shut down the comments on that particular thread. Should the Boortztards come back I shall save some of their magical ramblings.

However I did save one example of magical Boortzfan troll dung for this blogs enjoyment.

""This from a blogger who gladly sucks Hillary's dick."


Uh Neal. You better use your show to have one hell of a Biology lesson tomorrow.

here is the thread that set the Boortzholes off...

http://stephist.livejournal.com/141682.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice that you can dish it out, but, you can't take it. You erased the comments because they showed you up for the prejeduced chickensh*t you are. You love to criticize anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you and actually believes in accountability. Why don't you come down from your high horse and open your eyes.

Anonymous said...

I erased the comments because I didn't want the site polluted with your bullshit. Funny on how my site have that right.

I admit though it was a mistake. I should have saved at least some of the quotes. just show how fucking stupid people like you are.

Thank you for posting. Now go back to jerking off to Boortz.

Anonymous said...

I notice that you can dish it out, but, you can't take it.

This from a Boortz fan. Oh the irony.

Total Pageviews