Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dipping A Toe In The Fundie End Of The Pool...

After two weeks uncoupled from the Internet, it was with some trepidation that I once again paid a call at Fundies Say The Darndest Things. I fear I was not disappointed.

First, there was this little gem...
First, there is no such thing as marital rape. Once consent is formally given in public ceremony, it cannot be revoked; the form in which marital consent is revoked is well-established. It is called divorce.
And, next, this incredible misconstruction...because, as you know, we Pagans are all about automotive discombobulation...
The assistant director [of the TSA] told [Carole Smith, a Wiccan] he was investigating a threat of workplace violence. He said that her former mentor in on-the-job training, officer Mary Bagnoli, reported that she was afraid of Smith because she was a witch who practiced witchcraft. She accused Smith of following her on the highway one snowy evening after work and casting a spell on the heater of her car, causing it not to work.
And the rest ranged from the silly...
liberalism = no morals

which means liberals are Satanists.

What libs propose when they want more government, is a Satanic world government.
To the downright sad, grammatically and in family terms as well...
(a mother's response to her daughter coming out of the closet)

"My daughter Cara Louise,

"In all the years of my life, yesterday was the worst day. Not only have you turned your back on me and Dad, but you've turned your back on God. Clearly He is testing you and you have Failed this test.

"I don't know what I did wrong to raise a lesbien daughter. Maybe God is puneshing me. All I know is I couldn't sleep last night and when I did for only five minutes, all I could think of was your perverted life style.

"I am sorry but your Dad and I cannot except you back into our house as long as you are following the deeds of the Devil. We will still love you but we cannot except you as our daughter as long as you are living your life in sin.

"I've asked Scarlet and she tells me that she knew this entire time. She has told me that she does not believe in God and I know that she can be saved. I hope that you can be saved my dear daughter but until that time I can not say that we are family. I will miss you and my heart is broken

"Your mother."
I honestly don't know how these people manage to function day in and day out in normal society.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of them do not and live very sheltered lives.

theroachman said...

So if the lesbian beleives in God will she be more likely to be saved then the one daughter who is not a lesbian but does not beleive in god?

Is the above question to difficult for RW relegious nuts to handle?

Anonymous said...

Not only do they live sheltered lives, but when they finally do get out into the world, the close themselves off in like-minded communities where they are surrounded with folks who parrot their own buffoonery back to them.

Total Pageviews