Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Book Bond: CARTE BLANCHE BENTLEY SPECIAL EDITION REVEALED!

The Book Bond: CARTE BLANCHE BENTLEY SPECIAL EDITION REVEALED!: "To celebrate the release of Carte Blanche , the new James Bond book by Jeffery Deaver, on 26 May 2011, publisher Hodder & Stoughton has par..."

_______________________________________

John Cox who runs the wonderful The Book Bond blog has a thread about the special Bentley edition of the up coming James Bond Novel Carte Blanche. I am not Ranger Bob I don't pretend to have a 1000 British Pounds lying around the house or roughly the $1650 in American Dollars either. But it does beg the question if I had the cash would I spend it? On a Book that will cost about $14 or $15 from either major book seller for store club members? (which I am)

I mean yeah the Car case is cool but the Book is the same. I am just not sure I could justify spending that kind of money on the book.

Justification or no however I am pretty sure If I could afford this I would probably buy it. Fan boy that I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I spell No-Know it's time to go to bed.

RalphyFan said...

Well, it is a Bentley.

Just sayin'.

Total Pageviews