Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Whole Lotta Trollin Goin On Part 3

That is your opinion and the biggest load of crap I have seen here.

CNN and other outlets speculate all day long using different wording. They are no different than Fox in that respect. I watched both CNN and Fox most of the morning and Fox did indeed mention Al Qaeda and the Taliban.


Watcher, you're dealing with Leftist... They thrive in putting people in boxes, bigotry, stereotypes, thuggery, Thought Policing.


Hound Watcher | 12.27.07 - 2:33 pm
MSNBC today had Weasley Clark on there blaming the US for the attack. Fox News had their analyists too.


When watching MSNBC anchors other than Morning Joe show's crew you need 2 big pots of coffeebecause they are boring and repitive. At least with Fox News one can stay awake without coffee or a soda.

Media Matters was founded with help of Hillary Clinton and funded by George Soros. Yet it got portrayed as a 'media watchdog' group.


It was Al Qaida,, they have already claimed credit.

Islamists are never going to accept another female PM for Pakistan.

The guy to watch is another former PM, Shariff... He's the guy the Islamists want.. he's the one that Musariff took out of office.


Is this the ethics of you people?


SO you don;t like their smiles or they way they laugh. Now that is a great way to critique. Did they teach you taht in some government school?

Yet Musharaff is a dictator-go figure

It would be interesting to know who really owns this website... a little bit of legal discovery could turn up some interesting things.


Vince P 12.27.07 - 2:45 pm
Can you say-George Soros?-LOL



Since the early 1990s, however, its funding base has diversified to include more liberal foundations such as the Ford Foundation, Pew Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and Kaiser Family Foundation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Cen..._Public_Affairs

Fox News Channel’s coverage was more balanced toward both parties than the broadcast networks were. On FOX, evaluations of all Democratic candidates combined were split almost evenly – 51% positive vs. 49% negative, as were all evaluations of GOP candidates – 49% positive vs. 51% negative, producing a perfectly balanced 50-50 split for all candidates of both parties.

On the three broadcast networks, opinion on Democratic candidates split 47% positive vs. 53% negative, while evaluations of Republicans were more negative – 40% positive vs. 60% negative. For both parties combined, network evaluations were almost 3 to 2 negative in tone, i.e. 41% positive vs. 59% negative.

Oh my dd.. Dont' cry.. it's just a news channel.


I'll disagree with CMPA with regards to morning shows on the the big 3 networks. It's a fact that someone peddling mirace weight loss stuff on a latenight informericial is more to get a tougher question than a democrat on any of the big 3 networks.


Has she ressurected Ken?

I think her condition is still currently the same.

You don't like that they didn't report something on the mori=ning show? What? You couldn't wait until another show comes along and does report it. It will happen but you need an excuse to bash Fox.

Vince P
Did you catch Weasley Clark on MSNBC today blaming the USA for Bhutto's killing?


Peg: I delight to inform you that your challenge is dismissed with a laugh.

I have better things to do. You can think what you like about that place, I really don't care. How old are you, 5?

No I did not. I dont have cable , plus I'm at work.

He's still mad Clinton didn't let him bomb the Russians in Kosovo.



denial does not make the truth a falsehood.

do your self a favor and take your head out of the sand. makes breathing much easier
Al Qaeda takes credit for Bhutto assassination
By Bill RoggioDecember 27, 2007 12:26 PM

http://www.longwarjournal.org/ ar...takes_credi.php

Al Qaeda's central command is taking credit for today's successful assassination of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. A senior al Qaeda military leader in Afghanistan has contacted Syed Saleem Shahzad, a Pakistani journalist for the Asia Times and Adnkronos International with close connections to the Taliban and al Qaeda, and bragged about killing Bhutto.

"We terminated the most precious American asset which vowed to defeat [the] mujahadeen," Mustafa Abu al Yazid, al Qaeda's commander in Afghanistan, told Mr. Shazad. The attack was reportedly ordered at the highest levels of al Qaeda.

"It is believed that the decision to kill Bhutto, who is the leader of the opposition Pakistan People's Party (PPP), was made by al-Qaeda No. 2, the Egyptian doctor, Ayman al-Zawahiri in October," Mr. Shazad also reported. "Death squads were allegedly constituted for the mission and ultimately one cell comprising a defunct Lashkar-i-Jhangvi’s Punjabi volunteer succeeded in killing Bhutto."

Mustafa Abu al Yazid has long been the leader of al Qaeda in Afghanistan. In May, Yazid was officially appointed al Qaeda's military commander in Afghanistan.

The Lashkar-e-Jhangavi and other indigenous Pakistani terror groups such as Jaish-e-Mohammned and Lashkar-e-Taiba (which is now Jamaatud Dawa) essentially serve as muscle for al Qaeda in Pakistan.

Based on the sophistication of the Bhutto assassination, al Qaeda and the Taliban were very likely assisted by infiltrators and sympathizers in the Pakistani military and Inter Services Intelligence agency.
The inncident that happened today in Pakistan is a reminder to everyone how serious the terror war is.

YOU SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND LOCKED IN A PADDED CELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

oh, the irony.

thanks for a good laugh dan.
Here's a source you guys probably masturbate to

http://wonkette.com/338169/al-qa...o- assassination

DAN, THE VOICE OF THE RADICAL LEFT FRINGE.

oooh look at all the angry immature lefties attacking me, repeating the same thing over and over and over like Rainman.

Why do the Hounds never post what the 911 commission and other investigative bodies told us about Clinton and terrorism?

HOPEFULLY HOMELAND SECURITY AND THE CIA ARE WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE AND WILL TAKE YOU INTO CUSTODY IN QUICK ORDER. THE NATION WILL BE FAR SAFER WITH YOU LOCKED UP IN ISOLATION.

Anyone who knows anything about Al Qaida knows the United States had nothing to do with groups like Bin Ladin's.

The US funded only the local Afghan fighters... Bin Ladin and folks like him were from the Arab Middle East and there was no support given to them by the US.

In fact Bin Ladin considered the US his enemy even back then and would have nothing to do with the US even if the US wanted to work with him.

It's because you idiotic Leftists don't pay attention to the religious beliefs of Muslims that you think he doens't really mean it when he things we're the devil.

Pious Muslims do not do deals with the devil.

How special seeing as this is comming from a 3rd world dwelling wetback.
I'm Independent.
Where in that remark did I call anyone names? And why can't you answer the question?
We could swap quotes all day long. What will that prove?

The next conservative principle ana espouses will be her first. She thinks tax rate reductions are "racist". 'Nuff said.

ana coachella: Liar.

Eh?
Still not too bright are you? Too bad. Some of the Hounds are logical and can at least debate the issue.

Ken, try focusing. I quoted no one. I merely asked a legitimate question as to why are showing a bias against Bush when you accuse Fox of doing the same against democrats.


Paige is doing the cut and paste bit. Pay attention.

I once called Ellen and her ilk "the womyn who run this site" and Ana got all offended on their behalf. I told Ana that it is not a conservative principle to be offended on behalf of other people (because we give the other people the credit that if they are offended they're adult enough to speak up for themselves , don't need do-gooders to do it for them).

She responded as if I was speaking Klingon. I think she's conservative in the same way Bush is conservative. CINO.

paige accusing someone else of arrogance??????

had some good laughs here today. that one was the best.

I did mention Clinton and still have not received a clear and coherent answer to the question.
Paige, thanks for the laugh sweetie!

Nothing to challenge. My point was that we could exchange quotes all day and accomplish very little.
You're not a conservative because you don't believe in anything that conservatives support.

If I'm wrong, go ahead and tell us which are your favorite conservative principles. So far, you've failed miserably at convincing anyone that you're a conservative.

Eh?
It's quite simple. As the 9/11 commission documented, the attacks were conceived, planned, and trained for on Clinton's watch. Back when the whole world loved and respected us, or so we're told.

Eh?
If I'm wrong, go ahead and tell us which are your favorite conservative principles. So far, you've failed miserably at convincing anyone that you're a conservative.

Eh?
Truth: The Anti-Newshound | Homepage | 12.27.07 - 4:21 pm | #


You "stick up for islam"...how do you feel about fundamentalist Christians?

You're "pro peace"...we were at peace on 9/10/2001 but 3000 American civilians died the next day. Were we to shrug that off, or take actions to prevent future attacks?

You're "anti-propogandic news agencies"...do you have any issues with CNN or MSNBC?

Eh?
And libtards think good conservatives are the folks who rolled over in congress for 40 years, happy just to be able to attend the Georgetown cocktail parties.

Eh?
Everyone should read about another brave woman putting up the fight against Islam. Wafa Sultan is one of my heros. She's a great brave lady.

FP: Wafa Sultan, welcome to Frontpage Interview. It is an honor and privilege to speak with you.

Sultan: I greatly appreciate the opportunity you grant me to voice my thoughts and concerns. The West must take notice of those of us who are willing to take the risk and speak up against Islamic infused hateful ideology.

FP: That's what we are here for my friend.

Let's start with your background. What has been your intellectual and spiritual journey? Who and what influenced you in your youth?

Sultan: I was born and raised in Syria as a Muslim and lived there for the first three decades of my life. It took me many years, profound life experiences and an open mind to evolve into the person I am today. My first turning point took place in 1979 when I was a medical student at the University of Aleppo in Syria, and witnessed the murder of my beloved professor by members of the Islamic brotherhood. They sprayed his body with bullets in front of my eyes while screaming, “Allah Akbar!” (Allah is great.) This experience severely traumatized me and left an indelible emotional scar on me. Since then I began questioning my religion and culture.

My second major turning point was Sep 11th. At the very first day following this hideous catastrophe, I screamed as loud as I could, “Wake up America! Islam is here”, and since then I continue to voice that message. In fact, I view every single day in the US as a turning point.

FP: I am very sorry about your beloved professor and to pry into this painful area, but do you know the reason why these murderers decided to take his life? Also, had you been a faithful Muslim until that time? Did the murder make you start thinking about Islam and your faith in a different way? Can you give us a few words on the nature of trauma that you experienced as a person, in the sense of how it changed you and affected who you would become?


Sultan: Those killers have been raised and brainwashed to treat brutally whoever they perceive to be their enemy. Prior to that incident, the Islamic brotherhood were leading a bloody campaign against the Syrian government and resolved to kill whoever belongs to the Syrian president’s religious Islamic sect as an intimidation tactic. My beloved professor was an academic figure who had nothing to do with politics, but he happened to belong to that same Islamic sect.


A few years ago, if you recall, an Egyptian man Muhammad Hidayaat walked into El AL - Israeli airline in LA Airport and randomly shot and killed two people. Did this criminal have anything personal against those victims? Of course, he did not. He was motivated by his hatred against Jews. It’s only one example to illustrate the consequences of religiously motivated hatred.


I was a faithful Muslim up to the moment I witnessed the killing of my teacher. That moment heavily traumatized me and I began to dive deeply into the Islamic texts to figure out what is the nature of G-d I have been worshiping. However, I was not able to freely express my thoughts, until I immigrated to the US where I have been exposed to various cultures and religious beliefs. It’s the power of a liberated mind that helps me to become who I am today. I started to publish my articles in Arabic at the first week I was in the US . Prior to Sep. 11th, I was warned by CAIR official not to cross the “red line.” Believe it or not, even here in America they were trying to prevent me from freely expressing myself. However, the tragedy of 9/11 released all inhibitions and fears and helped me to become who I am today.


http://www.frontpagemag.com/Arti...96- E0B1A9E391A7
Go to the link to read the rest of the interview. lots more there.























No comments:

Total Pageviews