Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Violins For Vince

They can't help themselves. Leftists are characterized by their malignant narcissism. Thus each one has to been seen leading the Anti-Vince brigades.

So instead of just discussing things, they must get nasty and personal.

uh no.. at 8:50 someone else started by pretending to be me.

somehow it's my fault you have adults who act like frauds?

>It also sounds like you have called her these names on previous occasions. You were also the one lecturing us on acting mature, and then you do this.

I reply in kind.. if she wants to call me a racist, I'll consider her to be bought cheap. She is alledgeldy a conservative.

So you have no problem with people falsely stating that someone is a racist.. but you have a problem with someone accurately calling her unprincipled.. well then .. there's something wrong with your dicernment too.

It's to be expected on a site like this. On a site built on lies what to expect but liars?


Why do you always use sexual references when trying to insult women? Should we add misogynist to the list?
Jennifer | 12.27.07 - 9:43 pm | #

I didn't write the 9.40pm comment.. did you notice the URL for the homepage.

One of the open-minded tolerant compassionate leftists is doing it.

It's pathetic how when comments are frequented by leftists how immature and innane the discussion is. It's worse than Romper Room.. my nephews treat each other better than the name-calling that comes from alledged adults.

Conservative blogs comments have way more quality than this... but that's because we actually think instead of default to groupthink.
Vince | Homepage | 12.27.07 - 1:32 pm | #

Watcher, you're dealing with Leftist... They thrive in putting people in boxes, bigotry, stereotypes, thuggery, Thought Policing.
Vince P | Homepage | 12.27.07 - 2:35 pm | #


Considering that I never have used another name, you're flat out lying.

I know you don't care though.

I say whatever I want, I have no need to hide behind fake name. Though unlike open-minded tolerant compasionate Leftists, I'm not dishonest.

Since a Muslim chooses his religion as his primary identity, and the religion calls for beheading, how is it stereotyping to have a cartoon that mocks jihadists? Seems rather accurate to me. Jihadist behead.. that's what they do.
And what are the sockpuppets I have purporeted used?

Now you're calling US Military troops heartless indiscriminate killers?

Lovely.

No comments:

Total Pageviews