Sunday, December 23, 2007

Vince P Posting As Me Again

Here is a good tip for anybody who isn't sure if it's really me posting look at these posts...


So explain to me how is it that these politicians are not more careful about flaunting their faith and in the same breath advocating the continuation of our occupation in Iraq.

These politicians talk about their faith but they have none. if they had any they would be trying to do God's job for him/her. The politicians are scum they would be scum if they didn't call themselves Christian.


wouldn't


Notice the homepage... it's this blog. These are my post. I posted and made a typo then corrected it.

Now look at the next two posts using my name...


couldn't


shouldn't


Notice the home page. Now Fuck Creighton is my blog but why would I use that for a home page when it has nothing to do with newshounds? Vince is so sad.

No comments:

Total Pageviews