Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Kosovo was a huge strategic mistake.. though I grant that we still didn't understand Jihad at the time to realize it.

It's debatable if the govt understands the Jihad threat even today.

We never should have turned our backs on the Serbs. We never should have antagonized Russia in that way. If anyone knows the past few hundred years of history of that area would have known that things were a lot different than Christiane Imawhore’s shilling for the Muslims.

Kosovo is a magnet for the forces in the world that feed jihad and we're assisting them and harming the Serbs... We're helping to establish a jihad state right in the doorstep of Europe

As far as the rest of your drivel.. why don't you tell me what you would do.

You all are good at attacking everyone and everything that puts further a position, yet you're pretty quiet about your position. You spend more time reinforcing each other’s adherence to the groupthinik than actual analysis.

I've been more than forthcoming explaining the basis for where I'm coming from... things that I know most of you have no clue about since you dwell in the land of stereotype through ignorance or even more funny… you distill everything that is said in such a way that you can come up with some Anti-Bush comment. Very little of what I think and stand for has anything to do with who is or who is not in the White House. You all are obsessed with it and I can only guess you think everyone else is too, which is why you’ll respond to something I said that had nothing to do with Bush with an attack on Bush and you’ll think you made a point. I couldn’t care less.


None of you have factually countered most of what I said.. instead you all engage in a monotonous drone of the same put downs the Left have been using for decades.. and you think you're clever for using them! LOL.

So I expect any response to this to be of the usual poor quality of what passes for your "thoughts".

No comments:

Total Pageviews