Sunday, December 23, 2007

More Vince

I jumped the gun on my holiday post tomorrow is Sunday:) Anyway here is more Vince

I been saying the same thing that Huck reminds me of pre-Election Bush. And we dont need another "commpassionate" spend-thrift, not someone who is going to lie to the country which that "Islam is a religion of peace" nonsense.

A lot of Christians are dismayed with all this religious talk regarding the election.

I dont know what's fueling it...

Is it Romney's Mormonism
Is it Huckabee himself
Is it the grassroots
Is it the Media Fixation
Is it backlash again secularism..

I think it's Romeny's Mormonism combined with the herd mentality of the press that has just spilled over to all other candidates.

And lest anyone think it's just the Republicans who are dwelling in this God businesss.. Obama and Clinton are doing it just as much.


No. Name-calling only makes yourself look like a fool.

I countered all your points.. so you certainly haven't "made of a fool" of me with the facts.

None of you have.


He meant the Alternative Minimum Tax, dumb ass.

No comments:

Total Pageviews